Alert: REMINDER: Formal and Informal Commission Meetings will now be held at 6 p.m. on the first and second Mondays of each month. The only exception is when Monday falls on a holiday, then meetings will be held on Tuesday.
There are no active watches, warnings or advisories for zone TNC125.
What the lessee should bring to County Clerk's office:
- Current vehicle registration issued by your previous state (The document showing license plate number and expiration date). If the registration is expired by more than twelve (12) months, a copy of the title must be faxed to our office.
- Lease Authorization form and the Tennessee Sales Tax identification number from the leasing company. Download the Lease Authorization form.
- Proof of identification ( More Information )
- Two proofs of residency ( More Information )
(You must apply for title in your county of residence)
- The fee for a title and purchase of a license plate is $72.50.
(The new plate will be vaild for one year from the month purchased)
- Leasing Company's Tennessee Sales Tax Identification Number