- Our Mission
- Employment Information
- What is EMS?
- News & Public Information
- Management Team and Staff
- Operations Division
- Compliance and Education Division
- Emergency Response Team Division
- First Response Division
- EMS Zones & Station Locations
- Billing and Schedule of Transfers
- Strategic Plan
- Related Links
- Contact Us
- EMS Employee Login
Our daily operations consist of personnel being divided among three teams that work twenty-four (24) hours shifts. Each team is lead by a Captain and two (2) Lieutenants, these individuals are responsible for the direction, coordination, and evaluation of their assigned team of approximately twenty-eight (28) personnel.
The Captain and/or Lieutenant assume accountability and responsibility for the EMS operations as the Incident Commander while on an emergency incident until or unless relieved by a superior officer.