Alert: For those with business downtown, please be advised that Second Street, from Franklin Street to Commerce Street, will be closed for sewer repair beginning January 14. This repair will take approximately three weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience.
There are no active watches, warnings or advisories for zone TNC125.
What the lessee should bring to County Clerk's office:
- Current vehicle registration issued by your previous state (The document showing license plate number and expiration date). If the registration is expired by more than twelve (12) months, a copy of the title must be faxed to our office.
- Lease Authorization form and the Tennessee Sales Tax identification number from the leasing company. Download the Lease Authorization form.
- Proof of identification ( More Information )
- Two proofs of residency ( More Information )
(You must apply for title in your county of residence)
- The fee for a title and purchase of a license plate is $72.50.
(The new plate will be vaild for one year from the month purchased)
- If noting a lien, an additional $11.00 fee will apply.
- Leasing Company's Tennessee Sales Tax Identification Number